The shot of Port Moody was taken on November 9th at 12:19 am from the Rocky Point Park boat launch area in Port Moody – Metro Vancouver. It shows a view across the harbour. The first snow appeared on top of the mountains the day before. Using the right aperture and long exposure setting resulted in this dreamland like picture of the beautiful “City of the Arts” Port Moody. A perfect picture for your entrance hall, office, living room or any large empty wall space. I recommend going big and show all the details in this high quality and high resolution photography.
My settings were:
Aperture: f/5.6 | Shutter speed: 30seconds | ISO 200
- Available on photo paper, fine art paper, canvas or aluminum dibond
- Camera: Canon 5DS R | Lens: Canon EF 85mm
- Print size in inch: 20″ x 11.25″ | 40″ x 22.5″ | 60″ x 33.75″
- Print size in cm ~: 50cm x 28.5cm | 100cm x 57cm | 150cm x 86cm
- Cropped file dimensions: 7967 px X 4482 px (~35 MP)